Welcome to the St. Anthony of Padua parish website!
Second Annual Country Hoedown on Saturday March 2 at 4:00 pm.
Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, March 6, with Mass at 7:00 am.
Monday & Saturday 7:00 am
Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am at State Veterans Home and Nursing Homes (Rotates)
Friday Communion Service 7:00 am
8:00 am until 5:00 pm (Lunch break 12:00 - 1:00 pm)
Get your cowboy boots, hats, and bandanas ready! The second annual Country Hoedown will be held on Saturday, March 2, from 4 to 8 pm. Check out the display in the entryway. There will be a chili cooking contest, chili dinner, live music, and games for the kids, including pinatas. Sign up sheets are in the entryway. We would like to display brands belonging to family members of the parish. There will be a flyer in the February 24 bulletin with more information.
- Reverend Grant Gerlach, Pastor
- Tom Adams, Deacon
- Jim Hayes, Deacon
- Craig Pearson, Deacon
- Joan Roe, Office Manager
- Dan De Fries, Pastoral Council President
- Mike Fleming, Finance Council Chairman
- Terry Slattery, Liturgy Committee
- Greg Lacey, Custodial Services/Building Maintenance
- Amy Spears, Music Ministry
- Craig and Margie Pearson, RCIA Coordinators
- Dan De Fries, KC Representative
- Julie Hill, CDA Representative
- Mike Fleming, Web Master