Welcome to the St. Anthony of Padua parish website!
Stations of the Cross during Lent on Fridays at 6:00 pm, followed by a simple meal.
St. Patrick's Day Dinner on Sunday March 17 at 11:30 am.
Father Gerlach will be on vacation from March 18 through 29.
Monday & Saturday 7:00 am
Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am at State Veterans Home and Nursing Homes (Rotates)
Friday Communion Service 7:00 am
8:00 am until 5:00 pm (Lunch break 12:00 - 1:00 pm)
St. Patrick's Day Dinner
The annual St. Patrick's Day Dinner will be held after Mass on Sunday, March 17. Lots of food and many volunteers are needed to help make this event a success. Help will be required on both Saturday and Sunday. Please sign up for food and/or help at the display in the entryway.
- Reverend Grant Gerlach, Pastor
- Tom Adams, Deacon
- Jim Hayes, Deacon
- Craig Pearson, Deacon
- Joan Roe, Office Manager
- Dan De Fries, Pastoral Council President
- Mike Fleming, Finance Council Chairman
- Terry Slattery, Liturgy Committee
- Greg Lacey, Custodial Services/Building Maintenance
- Amy Spears, Music Ministry
- Craig and Margie Pearson, RCIA Coordinators
- Dan De Fries, KC Representative
- Julie Hill, CDA Representative
- Mike Fleming, Web Master