Welcome to the St. Anthony of Padua parish website!
Father Linus Doerner will be at St. Anthony's from June 17 to 22.
A Parish Workday will be held on June 29. See below for details.
Monday 7:00 am
Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am at State Veterans Home and Nursing Homes (Rotates)
Friday Communion Service 7:00 am
Saturday 7:30 am
8:00 am until 5:00 pm (Lunch break 12:00 - 1:00 pm)
A Parish Workday is scheduled for Saturday June 29 at 9:00 am. Projects include:
1. Repaint the face of the front step landing where it says "St. Anthony of Padua."
2. Relocate rock on the west side to the section between Father's office and the church.
3. Install a "T" in the irrigation water line to provide for a drip system for 2 locations.
4. Repair broken drip irrigation lines around the Russian olive tree.
5. Plant creeping juniper plants in designated locations.
Please contact Greg Lacey at 662-5048 with any questions. Remember, many hands make the work lighter!
- Reverend Grant Gerlach, Pastor
- Tom Adams, Deacon
- Jim Hayes, Deacon
- Craig Pearson, Deacon
- Joan Roe, Office Manager
- Dan De Fries, Pastoral Council President
- Rob Delk, Finance Council Chairman
- Terry Slattery, Liturgy Committee
- Greg Lacey, Custodial Services/Building Maintenance
- Amy Spears, Music Ministry
- Craig and Margie Pearson, RCIA Coordinators
- Dan De Fries, KC Representative
- Julie Hill, CDA Representative
- Mike Fleming, Web Master