Welcome to the St. Anthony of Padua parish website!
Feast of the Ascension of the Lord June 2.
Parish Picnic June 2.
Celebrate the Feast of St. Anthony of Padua at 6:00 pm on June 13.
Monday & Saturday 7:00 am
Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am at State Veterans Home and Nursing Homes (Rotates)
Friday Communion Service 7:00 am
8:00 am until 5:00 pm (Lunch break 12:00 - 1:00 pm)
The fourth annual Parish Picnic will be held on Sunday June 2, beginning at noon, at Chautauqua Park. Brush off your musical instruments, clear your throats, and get your dancing shoes on for the Talent Show. Please call Diana Bader at 745-6546 to join the fun.
- Reverend Grant Gerlach, Pastor
- Tom Adams, Deacon
- Jim Hayes, Deacon
- Craig Pearson, Deacon
- Joan Roe, Office Manager
- Dan De Fries, Pastoral Council President
- Rob Delk, Finance Council Chairman
- Terry Slattery, Liturgy Committee
- Greg Lacey, Custodial Services/Building Maintenance
- Amy Spears, Music Ministry
- Craig and Margie Pearson, RCIA Coordinators
- Dan De Fries, KC Representative
- Julie Hill, CDA Representative
- Mike Fleming, Web Master