Welcome to St. Anthony of Padua, a parish church located in (and around) Hot Springs, S.D.!
The Year of the Eucharist is currently being observed, June 2019 to June 2020.
Fr. Gerlach and Fr. Doerner will be in Hot Springs this week, Sept. 16-21.
Parish Pastoral Council Elections will be held during Mass on Sun., Sept. 22.
The CDAs Fall Rummage Sale will be held Oct. 4-5 (Fri. and Sat.).
Sundays - 10:30am
Every Other Week (see bulletin calendar):
Mondays - 7:00am
Tuesdays and Wednesdays - 5:30pm
Thursdays - varies: 10:00am (Thurs. after 1st Wed. @ Seven Sisters Living Center; Thurs. after 3rd Wed. @ State Veterans Home); 7:00am (Thurs. after 5th Wed.)
Fridays (every week) - 7:00am (Holy Communion outside Mass)
Saturdays - 7:30am
Holy Days (see bulletin calendar)
CDAs Fall Rummage Sale
The Catholic Daughters (CDAs) Fall Rummage Sale will be held on Friday, October 4, 8:00am - 3:00pm, and Saturday, October 5, 8:00-11:00am.
Coffee, rolls, and Sloppy Joes will be served on Friday, October 4, during the sale.
Drop-off days will be on Wednesday, October 2, 10:00am - 7:00pm, and Thursday, October 3, 8:00am - 2:00pm.
Please, no shoes, boots, encyclopedias, electronics, or TVs.
Both men and women workers are needed, so please join us if you can help.
To arrange for a pick-up, please contact Deb DeFries at [email protected], or 605/999-4483, or contact the parish church office at 745-3393.
Parish Church Office Hours
Parish Church Personnel
- Fr. Grant Gerlach, Pastor
- Dn. Tom Adams, Deacon
- Dn. Jim Hayes, Deacon
- Dn. Craig Pearson, Deacon
- Dan DeFries, current Chair, Parish Pastoral Council
- Rob Delk, current Chair, Parish Finance Council
- Terry Slattery, Liturgy
- Amy Spears, Liturgical Music
- Margie & Dn. Craig Pearson, RCIA Coordinators
- Joan Roe, Parish Church Office Manager / Bookkeeper
- Greg Lacey, Custodian / Campus Maintenance
- Julie Hill, CDAs Representative
- Dan DeFries, KCs Representative
- Mike Fleming, Web Master