Welcome to the St. Anthony of Padua parish website!
June 2019 to June 2020 is the Year of the Eucharist.
Father Linus Doerner will be at St. Anthony's from August 19 to 24.
Father Gerlach will be on vacation from August 19 to 24.
Safe Environment fall session will be held on September 4 at 6:00 pm.
Monday 7:00 am
Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am at State Veterans Home and Nursing Homes (Rotates)
Friday Communion Service 7:00 am
Saturday 7:30 am
8:00 am until 5:00 pm (Lunch break 12:00 - 1:00 pm)
Safe Environment Fall Session
The Safe Environment fall session will be held on Wednesday September 4 at 6:00 pm. Both the fall and winter sessions are required for all young disciples in grades K-12. We ask all parents to attend so that all appropriate paperwork can be verified and signed by parents and children. Parents for grades 6-12 do not have to stay for the session, but we encourage the parents for grades K-5 to attend with their children. If you have any questions, please call the parish office. Please mark your calendars!
- Reverend Grant Gerlach, Pastor
- Tom Adams, Deacon
- Jim Hayes, Deacon
- Craig Pearson, Deacon
- Joan Roe, Office Manager
- Dan De Fries, Pastoral Council President
- Rob Delk, Finance Council Chairman
- Terry Slattery, Liturgy Committee
- Greg Lacey, Custodial Services/Building Maintenance
- Amy Spears, Music Ministry
- Craig and Margie Pearson, RCIA Coordinators
- Dan De Fries, KC Representative
- Julie Hill, CDA Representative
- Mike Fleming, Web Master