Welcome to the St. Anthony of Padua parish website!
June 2019 to 2020 is the Year of the Eucharist.
Father Linus Doerner will be at St. Anthony's from July 15 to 20.
Bishop Gruss' Farewell Mass will be on Tuesday July 16 at 5:30 pm at the Cathedral of Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
Monday 7:00 am
Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am at State Veterans Home and Nursing Homes (Rotates)
Friday Communion Service 7:00 am
Saturday 7:30 am
8:00 am until 5:00 pm (Lunch break 12:00 - 1:00 pm)
The Hot Springs Food Pantry needs dry beans, rice, and wide egg soup noodles. These donations, and any other food donations, can be placed in the blue bin marked "Food Pantry", located in the entryway of the church building. Monetary donations are always welcome. Thank you!
- Reverend Grant Gerlach, Pastor
- Tom Adams, Deacon
- Jim Hayes, Deacon
- Craig Pearson, Deacon
- Joan Roe, Office Manager
- Dan De Fries, Pastoral Council President
- Rob Delk, Finance Council Chairman
- Terry Slattery, Liturgy Committee
- Greg Lacey, Custodial Services/Building Maintenance
- Amy Spears, Music Ministry
- Craig and Margie Pearson, RCIA Coordinators
- Dan De Fries, KC Representative
- Julie Hill, CDA Representative
- Mike Fleming, Web Master